Level 2 Certificate in Safeguarding, Prevent and British Values
In 2017, there were 412 arrests for terrorism-related offences. With issues of human rights, hate crime and democracy becoming ever more prevalent in the UK and the world, it is more important than ever to be informed on the measures that can be taken to help prevent terrorism and promote safeguarding and British Values in society.
This course will equip you with a detailed understanding of how to recognise and prevent radicalisation and extremism, the principles of safeguarding, the Prevent duty and its importance in society, and the importance of online safety and British Values.
8 to 12 weeks on average
(E-certificates upon achievement)
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Develop a greater understanding of the Prevent duty and British Values
- This course is delivered via distance learning, allowing you to choose when and where you study
- Study will enhance both your personal skills and professional development
- Personal Tutors are assigned to you to ensure that you have the support needed to succeed.
Cost and Funding Information
Study this course
This course is split into four manageable units:
Unit 1: Principles of safeguarding
Unit 2: The Prevent duty and its importance in society
Unit 3: The importance of online safety
Unit 4: The importance of British Values